We are gearing up for LOTS of check ups in our office June through August. Please read the details so we can keep our community safe!
IMPORTANT office protocols below:
1. Only one parent should accompany the child who has the appointment and only children with appointments should come in the office whenver possible.
2. Everyone who enters the office who is over the age of 2 should wear a mask.
3. If anyone is feeling ill: DO NOT COME to your appointment. Call the office to make alternate arrangements.
4. If you are in quarantine period as directed by a healthcare professional for yourself or someone in your household: DO NOT COME. Call the office.
5. There will be no waiting room so be prepared to be expedited to an exam room. We are adding additional space and staggering appointments so that we can reduce foot traffic through the office. When you arrive, please put on your mask and enter our office where our team will escort you directly to an exam room.
6. Prepare your young children for what they will see: everyone in masks, no books/games, no pretzels or stickers.
7. Complete your surveys on the portal PRIOR to the visit so that we do not have to share devices to complete in the office.
8. Confirm your appointment if you get a text, email or call. Check the portal for exact times and try to arrive on time so we can anticipate staggered arrivals.
9. Bring any school/camp forms with the parent part completed so we can expediate completion.
10. Please keep your well appointments so we can give appropriate care and vaccines on time to protect our community. Call the office if you need to reschedule at least 24 hours in advance so we can offer that appointment slot to another patient.
Thanks for working with us to keep your children and our community protected and safe!